Sunday, January 16, 2011

Spain Bound

Hey everyone! So I made this blog today because tomorrow is the beginning of a huge adventure for me. Tomorrow morning at 11:10AM is when it begins. I'm flying to Spain to spend a semester abroad in Sevilla (we'd call it Seville)! There I'll live with a family, take classes at the Universidad de Sevilla and/or the Universidad Pablo de Olavide (all in Spanish, mind you) and just experience life and culture in Spain! I'm really excited! I've loved Spanish since 8th grade, and have taken it throughout college and high school, and so this is totally the next step for me. I've spent the entire day finishing my packing and I'm almost set! Just a few odds and ends left to do I think. Print the boarding pass, photocopy the passport, and get my suitcases in the car. We're leaving here at 6 in the morning, and the family's bringing me to the airport in Boston! From Boston I fly to JFK, from JFK to Madrid, then Madrid to Seville. I'll finally arrive in Seville at 9:45AM Tuesday morning! And that's when it all starts. I'm so excited and lucky to be able to have this experience, and even more excited to be able to share it with you on this blog, so please sígueme (follow me) as I live as a Spaniard for the next 6 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment